We offer programs to support teaching professionals throughout their careers. Our faculty train teachers across curricula and educational levels, preparing them to make a difference in a variety of classrooms, from preschool through secondary and for students with special needs.
In addition to teaching, our graduates are studying curricula and theories, making advances that help teachers and students everywhere.
- BS in Early Childhood Education
- Tracks: Early Childhood Development; Prekindergarten/Primary Education: Age 3 through Grade 3 and Reading/English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Endorsement
- Online BS in Early Childhood Education: Early Childhood Development Track
- BS in Elementary Education
- Tracks: Career Development; Teacher Preparation with English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) and Reading Endorsements
- BS in Exceptional Student Education (ESE)
- Tracks: English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Endorsement and Reading Endorsement; Special Education, Educational Foundations and Policy
- Online BS in Exceptional Student Education: Special Education, Educational Foundations and Policy Track
- Kinesiology Program
- Minor in Education
- Professional Training Option (PTO)
- Counseling, Recreation and School Psychology Opps
United Way of Miami Dade hiring a teacher
United Way of Miami Dade is hiring a full-time infant toddler teacher. As an infant toddler teacher, you [...]
- Politics, Law & Society
5 students win Clinton Global Initiative U awards
The awardees will receive leadership training for their ideas to improve life for humanity both locally and globally.
‘No excuses. I’m still here.’
Beep. Beep. Beep. Every hour and a half on every treatment day, Teresa Murphy heard the beeps, the sound [...]
Education student named 2021 Truman Scholarship finalist
Melanie Rodriguez is one of 193 finalists from 129 institutions vying for the influential Harry S. Truman Scholarship. This [...]