We offer programs to support teaching professionals throughout their careers. Our faculty train teachers across curricula and educational levels, preparing them to make a difference in a variety of classrooms, from preschool through secondary and for students with special needs.
In addition to teaching, our graduates are studying curricula and theories, making advances that help teachers and students everywhere.
- BS in Early Childhood Education
- Tracks: Early Childhood Development; Prekindergarten/Primary Education: Age 3 through Grade 3 and Reading/English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Endorsement
- Online BS in Early Childhood Education: Early Childhood Development Track
- BS in Elementary Education
- Tracks: Career Development; Teacher Preparation with English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) and Reading Endorsements
- BS in Exceptional Student Education (ESE)
- Tracks: English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Endorsement and Reading Endorsement; Special Education, Educational Foundations and Policy
- Online BS in Exceptional Student Education: Special Education, Educational Foundations and Policy Track
- Kinesiology Program
- Minor in Education
- Professional Training Option (PTO)
- Center for Humanities in an Urban Environment
Florida’s ban on critical race theory raises questions on the role of education in addressing racism
- Education and Human Development Opps
STEM Transformation Institute seeks Master Teacher
Collaborating with a growing Hispanic population is the best way for school districts to improve
- Campus & Community
To teach bilingualism, professor blends languages
- Biological Sciences
Post-pandemic bucket list: Faculty edition
2021 Principal of the Year creates inclusive school culture
Upcoming events will be posted here.