From policies and procedures, to all the information you need for curriculum, research, governance, finance, appointments, and technological assistance, we have you covered.
Policies & Procedures
- Community Relations, Protocol, and Special Events (FIU)
- Event Protocol Workshop (FIU)
- Office of the President - Event Request Form
- Academic Affairs
- Academic Personnel Policies (FIU) - information concerning academic titles, BOT-UFF policies, courtesy appointments, emeritus faculty, outside employment, faculty joint appointment, faculty position recruitment, faculty travel, student assessment of teaching, teaching qualifications, and verification of credentials
- CASE Awards - nominate colleagues to be recognized for their achievements in teaching, research, service or engagement
- Faculty Differential Assignment Policy (CASE)
- Foreign Credential Evaluations Guidelines (FIU)
- Graduate Faculty Policies (FIU)
- Guidelines for MOUs (CASE)
- Overload and Adjunct Pay Policy (CASE)
- Secondary Faculty Appointments Policy (CASE)
- Tenure and Promotion
- Tenure and Promotion Forms (CASE)
- Undergraduate and Graduate Program Directors Compensation Policy (CASE)
- Office of Finance & Administration
- CASE Course Buyout Policy
- Indirect Return Policy
- Proposal Submission Policies
- Tuition and Fee Charges on Sponsored Project Budgets
- CASE Core Facility Policy
- FIU Recharge Facility Operating Procedures
As educators, the curricular process is vital to ensure the highest quality of teaching that embodies a standard of excellence across every classroom experience. The Curriculum Committee oversees curricular requests.
- Computer Labs - available to FIU faculty, staff and students
- iPad Carts - available for use by School of Education and Human Development faculty
CASE Research Development Office
The CASE Research Development Office works with investigators and scholars, providing support for transdisciplinary collaborations, opportunity identification, team formation and proposal development.
FIU Office of Research and Economic Development
The university's Office of Research and Economic Development can assist faculty through any process of their research. The Researcher’s Timeline has typical milestones in the funding process, from the initial steps of the project to its finalization, and demonstrates which group ORED is best equipped to help.
Marketing, Communications & Advancement
Reaching out to our community, fellow researchers and potential supporters is essential to continue making a difference through our scholarship and service.
For questions regarding media, marketing or publicizing your research pending publication, contact the Marketing and Communications team.
For advancement needs, contact the Advancement team.