We strive to create world-class leaders in education who inspire future generations of students through meaningful, lasting opportunities. We’re building better learning practices that help children thrive and succeed, while advancing knowledge through learning and inquiry.
Our programs are accredited by various state, national and international organizations.
Institute & Initiatives
Faculty and students from across CASE and the university are working together to make breakthroughs and serve our community.
- STEM Transformation Institute
- After-School All-Stars
- Conference on Emerging Hispanic-Serving School Districts
- The Development Assessment Services Project
- Florida Local Alliance for Math Literacy and Equity
- Project Beyond Possible
- Project SPECIAL
- Project CRYSTAL
- The RULER Approach in VPK Classrooms
- STEP UP
- Upward Bound Math-Science
Labs & Facilities
Labs support research and discoveries across disciplines. Facilities provide instruments and equipment on a fee-for-service basis to researchers from FIU and beyond.
After you graduate, we’re still here to support you. Keep in touch and follow the achievements of your fellow Panthers.