About the Project
Project INCLUDE is a five-year federally funded program awarded by the U.S. Department of Education to CASE, Arizona State University and Syracuse University.
Students in the project pursue the 75-credit PhD in Teaching and Learning with a specialization in special education. Part-time and full-time options are available starting Fall 2020:
- Part-Time Cohort: Six students, 6 credits per semester
- Full-Time Cohort: Six students, 9 credits per semester
Local students may choose to begin sooner. Students are expected to graduate within five years.
- Meet FIU graduate entrance criteria
- 3.0 or higher GPA in UG 60
- 3.25 or higher GPA in graduate work
- Application fee ($30.00)
- Official transcripts from all previous colleges and universities
- Three professional letters of recommendation
- Interview with program faculty
- GRE score (no required minimum)
- MS in special ed or related field
- P-12 experience with students with disabilities preferred
- Written statement
- Entrance interview with project personnel and/or faculty
- Service obligation or repayment
Apply online at the Graduate Admissions website.
Questions? Contact University Graduate Admissions at 305-348-7442.