This 36-credit, cohort-based, fixed-cost program can be completed in just four semesters. Students learn to:
- Tackle the challenges of a changing workplace
- Create more competitive workplaces and engaged employees
- Work in a growing and in-demand field with employment opportunities in including organizational development, human resources and talent management, and more
- Shape organizational strategy
- Understand how data drives business decisions
The program includes internships with local organizations; personalized student support and advising; and hassle-free registration throughout the program.
According to the U.S. Department of Labor, I-O psychology ranks No. 1 among the top 20 growing occupations; it is predicted to grow at a rate of 53 percent from 2012 to 2022.
We are committed to actively promoting diversity, equity and inclusion as a professional and moral imperative at the individual, group and system levels as we honor the APA code of ethics, particularly the principles of “justice” and “respect for people’s rights and dignity,” and embrace FIU’s commitment to fostering a climate of inclusion within a diverse community. We further pledge to work with students in an ongoing manner to translate these commitments into action, and to routinely evaluate their outcomes. Read our full Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and Black Anti-Racism. Students may also share anonymous feedback via the Diversity Committee Comment Box.
Upcoming events will be posted here.