This 36-credit, cohort-based, fixed-cost program can be completed in just four semesters. Students learn to:
- Tackle the challenges of a changing workplace
- Create more competitive workplaces and engaged employees
- Work in a growing and in-demand field with employment opportunities in including organizational development, human resources and talent management, and more
- Shape organizational strategy
- Understand how data drives business decisions
The program includes internships with local organizations; personalized student support and advising; and hassle-free registration throughout the program.
According to the U.S. Department of Labor, I-O psychology ranks No. 1 among the top 20 growing occupations; it is predicted to grow at a rate of 53 percent from 2012 to 2022.