- Your textbook has a companion website that includes video clips, practice multiple-choice quizzes, flashcards to test your knowledge of the vocabulary, and links to relevant websites.
- Here are some review problems you can use to practice for the final exam.
- Prof. Rosenthal's Social Choice Math lectures are available on video in both campus libraries.
- The University Learning Center is in GL 120. If you go and there are tutors available, you will get immediate help. Otherwise, you will have to make an appointment. The phone number is 305-348-2180. For those of you living closer to the Biscayne Bay Campus, the Math Lab there is
inACI 160 and the phone number is 305-919-5927.
- Tutoring is available to all students through the Multicultural Programs and Services office in GC 216 or WUC 253. You may receive free tutoring, whether you are a minority or not, but by appointment only. The phone number of the MPAS office is 305-348-2436 or 305-919-5817, or you can call the Assistance for Academic Achievement Tutorial Office directly at 305-348-6425. You may visit the Tutorial Office at GC 267 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.