As of March 12, 2020, the university has moved to remote instruction to fight the spread of COVID-19. Courses are to continue online through the sping semester.
Canvas and Remote Instruction Support
There are multiple ways to get support:
- Open a case through the Canvas Academic Continuity Support page to request a course consultation with an FIU course conversion specialist about Canvas, Zoom, Honorlock and/or other FIU-supported tools.
- Contact the support team 24/7/365 at 305-348-3630 or toll-free at 1-877-3-ELEARN.
- Log in to Canvas and click the "Help" icon in the bottom left to chat with Canvas support 24/7/365.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, course, course section and a brief description of your support needs and a representative will contact you.
- Email Director of Online Learning Wendy Sanchez at email@example.com.
This page is being updated continually with new information. If you are visiting this page frequently, your browser may cache an older version; use Command+Shift+R for Mac or Ctrl+F5 for Windows to see the most recent version of the page.