Professional Graduate Certificate in Spanish/English Bilingual Education
Core Courses (9 credits):
- FLE 5895 Bilingual Education Teaching Methodologies (3)
- FLE 6938 Seminar in Second Language Testing (3)
- EDG 5707 Cultural and Cross-Cultural Studies (3)
Teaching Methods (3 credits):
- FLE 6336 Methods of Teaching Modern Language (3)
- FOL 5943 Foreign Language Teaching Methodology (3)
- TSL 5142 Curriculum Development in English as a Second Language (3)
- TSL 6348 Task-Based Language Teaching (3)
Studies in Bilingualism (3 credits):
- LIN 5625 Studies in Bilingualism (3)
- SPN 5736 Spanish as a Heritage Language: Acquisition and Development (3)
- FLE 6925 Special Topics in Second Language Education (1-3)
For more information, consult the Graduate Catalog.
All certificate applicants should complete the form below and submit to the appropriate academic department for approval. Approved certificate applications will be forwarded to the Registrar for processing.