- GPA: 3.0 GPA in the last 60 undergraduate credits
- GRE: Not required
- Other Exams: Pass CLAST or Pass GK
- Applicant Statement / Letter of Intent: Not required
- Letters of Recommendation: Not required
- Additional Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in education
- Possess or be eligible for State of Florida professional teacher cerfication or alternate cerfication in education (and send transcripts of teacher certification courses if undergrad degree is not in education.
- Must provide proof of ESOL endorsement or must take TSL 5361 in order to graduate.
For more information, consult the Graduate Catalog.