Registration for all competitive events is now CLOSED. Good luck to all the individual and chapter competitors in these final days of preparations. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Competitive events at the FEA Conference provide aspiring teachers opportunities to explore careers in education and demonstrate their knowledge, skills and leadership in the field. Competitive events fall into two categories: individual and chapter competitions.
Click on the individual event titles below to download specific guidelines.
- Registration for all competitive events must be completed by the FEA chapter's advisor.
- Competitors' names and email addresses are required to complete the online registration form.
- All competitors must be registered to attend the conference on the Eventbrite website. Competitors that are not registered on Eventbrite will be disqualified.
- The number of entries is capped for the individual and chapter events (please refer to the individual and chapter competition guidelines to view the number of entries allowed per chapter for each competition).
- Competition entries will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and will be limited to the total number of participants indicated in the guidelines.
- In order to allow more chapters to register for the group competitions, entries will be accepted for either the Ethical Dilemma competition or the Researching Learning Challenges competition.
- Except for the Leadership in Education Essay Competition, which is pre-scored, all other competitions are scored on-site. Competitors must arrive to their assigned competition room at the beginning of their designated session. If competitors miss their assigned time slot, they will not have an opportunity to present their entry to the competition. For this reason, only individual competitors registered in the Leadership in Education Essay Competition can register in another competition. All other competitors must register in only one competition.
- Participation in the Chapter Display Competition is highly encouraged! This is a great opportunity to highlight your FEA chapter and your school!
Click here to view general information about the competitions