If it says to use UGS deadlines, confirm at https://admissions.fiu.edu/how-to-apply/graduate-applicant/steps-to-apply/index.html#deadlines but they should be:
- Fall: Apply by June 1, 5 p.m. EST
- Spring: Apply by October 1, 5 p.m. EST
- Summer: Apply by March 1, 5 p.m. EST
- Fall: Apply by February 15, 5 p.m. EST
- Spring: Apply by August 1, 5 p.m. EST
- Summer: Apply by December 1, 5 p.m. EST
Use the 5 p.m. deadline time unless otherwise stated.
- GPA: (Add from catalog if it says "Contact department for minimum requirements")
- GRE: Not Required
- Applicant Statement/Letter of Intent: Required (remove completely if not required)
- Letters of Recommendation: Required, 3 Letters (remove completely if not required)
- Additional Requirements: (remove completely if not required)
For additional requirements, consult the Graduate Catalog.