- GPA: 3.0 in upper level work
- GRE: Required, 1000 min.
- Applicant Statement/Letter of Intent: Required
- Letters of Recommendation: Required, 3 letters
- Additional Requirements:
- Faculty sponsor with graduate faculty status
- For international applicants whose native language is not English: English
proficiency exam scores; see Graduate Catalog for details
Prospective students should contact Program Coordinator Gail Excell before applying.
For additional requirements, consult the Graduate Catalog.