Our Minor in Environmental Studies provides an introduction to the field of natural resources.
Four of the following courses:
- EVR 3011 Environmental Resources and Pollution (3)
- EVR 4026 Ecology of Biotic Resources (3)
- EVR 4211 Water Resources (3)
- EVR 4310 Energy Resources (3)
- EVR 4323 Restoration Ecology (3)
- EVR 4401 Conservation Biology (3)
- EVR 4592 Soils and Ecosystems (3)
One of the following courses:
- EVR 4415 Population and Environment Issues (3)
- EVR 4321 Sustainable Resource Development (3)
- EVR 4352 US Environmental Policy (3)
Current degree-seeking students should submit the Change of Program/Plan form to add a minor. Approved minor applications will be forwarded to the Registrar for processing.