Students work on real-world challenges using various approaches. This program builds on the skills generated by discipline-based study and gives students the tools to address the linkages between people in their social, natural and built environment. Students engage in elective and capstone courses involving practical aspects of sustainable resource management, policy, society and business.
This program is also available fully online.
College to Career
- Sustainability consultant
- Environmental scientist
- Campus sustainability director or manager
- Corporate social responsibility/sustainability professional
- Green building professional
- Water scientist
- Agriculture and food scientist