We are dedicated to delivering the most reliable and professional service and support to CASE faculty and staff.
We provide IT services and support to CASE faculty, researchers and staff.
- IT strategic and operational planning in support of CASE's mission
- Consultation on technology purchases for office use, for research and for Technology Fee proposals
- Acquisition, installation, configuration, maintenance and support of Microsoft Windows, Apple and Linux systems
- Application development and support, including business process redesign and automation
- Research and recommendations on systems, tools, policies and procedures
- Collaboration and coordination with FIU Division of IT on desktop support, instructional technology, network and IT security strategies as well as support issues