As of March 12, 2020, the university has moved to remote instruction to fight the spread of COVID-19. Courses are to continue online through the Summer semester. Below please find resources and information for students.
- Undergraduate Townhall and FAQ
- Graduate Townhall and FAQ
For more information and announcements, visit FIU's coronavirus page.
We want to help students encountering academic challenges related to disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. Your first contacts should be your instructor, then your department chair, but if these communications do not resolve your concern, please email CASEcares@fiu.edu. This dedicated email was created to help ensure that concerns received by the Office of the Dean are addressed promptly. Your message will be forwarded to the appropriate individual(s) and a dean's office representative will facilitate a resolution. You will receive confirmation that your message was received and information about how your concern will be handled.
When emailing CASEcares@fiu.edu , please include the following:
- Your full name
- Panther ID
- Course prefix and number (for example: PSY 2020)
- Course section
- Brief description of your concern
- Brief description of your attempts to resolve the concern with your instructor and/or department Chair, including communication dates
- A specific request of what your instructor can do to resolve your concern