As of March 12, 2020, the university has moved to remote instruction to fight the spread of COVID-19. Courses are to continue online through the Summer semester. Below please find resources and information for students.
- Undergraduate Townhall and FAQ
- Graduate Townhall and FAQ
- FIU president's statement on new federal guidance for international students
For more information and announcements, visit FIU's coronavirus page.
We want to help students encountering academic challenges related to disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. Your first contacts should be your instructor, then your department chair, but if these communications do not resolve your concern, please email CASEcares@fiu.edu. This dedicated email was created to help ensure that concerns received by the Office of the Dean are addressed promptly. Your message will be forwarded to the appropriate individual(s) and a dean's office representative will facilitate a resolution. You will receive confirmation that your message was received and information about how your concern will be handled.
When emailing CASEcares@fiu.edu , please include the following:
- Your full name
- Panther ID
- Course prefix and number (for example: PSY 2020)
- Course section
- Brief description of your concern
- Brief description of your attempts to resolve the concern with your instructor and/or department Chair, including communication dates
- A specific request of what your instructor can do to resolve your concern