Our mission is to empower high school students to succeed in entering college and pursuing college-enabled careers. We expand students’ academic and career pathways through foundational support, enriching academic experiences, mentoring, and immersive college and career exploration.
We serve students from American Senior High School, Hialeah Senior High School, Miami Jackson Senior High School, Miami Springs Senior High School, Miami Central Senior High School, Miami Norland Senior High School, North Miami Beach Senior High School, and William H. Turner Technical Arts High School. Our goal is to increase the rate at which participants enroll in and graduate from postsecondary institutions and pursue careers aligned with their college paths. We do this through:
- SAT/ACT test prep
- Targeted academic interventions
- College exploration through MyCareerShines, college tours, and major/college pathing
- Career exploration through goal pathing, mentorship, shadowing and mentorship
We work through FIU After-School All-Stars to partner with Miami-Dade County Public Schools, 5000 Role Models for Excellence, local industry and nonprofits to create a supportive, immersive and holistic system of support for our participants. Our program operates for 160 days during the school year, Monday through Friday from 2:40 to 5:40 p.m. at all participating sites. The program provides services to adult family members via impactful workshops facilitated by the Miami-Dade County Public Schools Parent Academy.
- Sean Prospect: email@example.com - 305-348-7904
- David Cole (College Impact Alpha): firstname.lastname@example.org - 305-919-4217
- Monica Hoyle (College Impact Alpha): email@example.com - 404-372-9966
- Adly Norelus (College Impact Omega): firstname.lastname@example.org - 305-919-4259
- Crystal Garth (College Impact Omega): email@example.com - 305-919-4259