- GPA: 3.0 in last 60 credits of upper-division work
- GRE: General exam is required. No minimum score, but admission is competitive. FIU offers a GRE Prep Course. Our institution code is 5206
- Statement of Intent: Required; a brief essay stating the reasons for interest in the program and career goals. Should not exceed three typewritten double-spaced pages
- Letters of Recommendation: Required; 3 letters evaluating the applicant’s potential for graduate work. The University Graduate School offers a recommendation form, though this is not required.
- CV or resume: Required; include with previous experience, education, honors, awards, interests, community service and achievements and highlighting relevant experience and/or coursework in behavior analysis
- Additional Requirements:
- International students whose native language is not English must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Minimum TOEFL score: 550 (paper) or 80 (internet)
- Minimum IELTS score: 6.5
- FIU's institutional code is 5206
Use our MS in Behavior Analysis Application Process as a guide to complete your application. Requirements are minimums.
For additional requirements and information, consult the Graduate Catalog, watch the recording of our May 29 virtual information session or contact us at email@example.com.