We focus on outstanding research while drawing on strengths and resources unique to South Florida. Addressing urban and multicultural issues in this region, we provide hands-on experience for our students through labs and independent study.
Get Involved in Research
We encourage students to get involved in research. There are several ways to gain experience in a lab, clinic or in the field. You can become a research assistant and help run studies or you can sign up to be a participant in research studies. Or you can perform your own research under the supervision of a faculty member!
- ADHD & Behavioral Problems
- Anxiety, Depression & Self-Harm
- Attention, Perception & Motor Development
- Behavior Analysis
- Cognitive Neuroscience of Learning & Memory
- Data Analysis, Treatment & Prevention Science Methodology
- Discrimination at Work, Bystander Intervention & Organizational Change
- Employee Selection & Talent Management
- Eyewitness Memory & Testimony
- Health Disparities
- Infant Development & Developmental Delays
- Investigative Interviewing & Deception Detection
- Language & Cognitive Development
- Mental Health Counseling
- Occupational Health & Well-Being
- Social and Cultural Psychology
- Socio-Emotional & Identity Development
- Substance Use
- Training Design & Delivery
Labs & Facilities
Our research across psychological disciplines is organized through labs led by our faculty.