Make an Appointment
Current degree-seeking students should schedule appointments through the Panther Success Network, within MyFIU.
If you are not yet assigned to a pre-health advisor in Panther Success Network, you must identify yourself as a pre-health student in your MyFIU profile. Instructions for self-identifying as a pre-health student
If you are a non-degree-seeking student or have graduated, you should call our office at 305-348-0515 to schedule an appointment.
Attend a Workshop
Attend our workshops to learn more about the process of submitting a successful professional school application.
Upcoming events will be posted here.
Get Involved with Organizations
Browse student organizations, and visit national associations for information and resources.
- Pre-Health Alpha Epsilon Delta Honor Society
- Pre-Dental Society
- FIU American Medical Student Association
- FIU Chapter of Phi Delta Epsilon Fraternity
- Minority Association of Pre-Medical Students
- Clinical Understudy and Research Education
- MEDLIFE @ FIU - Medicine, Education, and Development to Low-Income Families Everywhere
- Medically Engaged Diverse Students
- Pre-SOMA - Pre-Student Osteopathic Medical Association
- Students Taking Initiative Through Collaboration in Honors
- Association of Pre-Physician Assistants
- Pre-Pharmacy Student Association
- Pre-Veterinary Society