Our colloquium series covers a range of topics in physics and is targeted at a general audience. Physics graduate students are required to attend, and undergraduates are encouraged to attend. All are welcome.
Upcoming seminars will be posted here.
Watch Past Seminars
- A Case Study in Nuclear Proliferation: The Iran Nuclear Deal and the Responsibility of Physicists - Professor Matthias Grosse Perdekamp
- Photonic Quantum States for Quantum Applications - Professor Gina Lorenz (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- First Observation of Antimatter Quantum Interference - Dr. Marco Giammarchi (INFN Milan)
- Six quarks for Muster Mark? -Professor Dan Watts (York University)
- Opening the Infrared Treasure Chest with the James Webb Space Telescope - Dr. John Mather ( NASA)
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Quantum Computing -Professor Elías Fernandez-Combarro Alvarez (University of Oviedo)
- Entanglement area law in superfluid 4He - Professor Adrian Del Maestro (University of Tennessee)