- Fall: December 1, 5 p.m. EST for regular face-to-face program; June 1, 5 p.m. EST for online option
- GPA: 3.0 GPA in upper level undergraduate credits
- GRE: Not required
- Applicant Statement / Letter of Intent: Required
- Letters of Recommendation: Required, two letters
- Additional Requirements: Resume, bachelor's degree
For additional requirements, consult the Graduate Catalog.
The Division of Student Affairs manages a number of graduate assistantships available each year that may be of interest to higher education administration master's students. These assistantships are promoted and placements are coordinated through the Student Affairs Graduate Association (SAGA); therefore, prospective students should visit their website for further information. Most assistantships for the following academic year are filled in March through interviews during SAGA Days. Graduate assistantships provide a tuition waiver, a biweekly stipend and access to insurance coverage. Additional information about graduate assistantships