- GPA: Contact department for minimum requirements
- GRE: 1000 minimum. New scores will be converted to old scores for admission purposes
- Applicant Statement/Letter of Intent: Required
- Letters of Recommendation: Required, 3 Letters
- Additional Requirements: Resume, graduate faculty sponsor
Candidates must be accepted by the College of Arts, Sciences & Education and the College of Law. JD students must enroll in the MS program with no more than 63 credits completed toward the JD. MS students must enroll in the JD program with no more than 24 credits completed toward the MS. For additional requirements, consult the Graduate Catalog.