- GPA: Contact department for minimum requirements
- GRE: Not Required
- Applicant Statement/Letter of Intent: Required
- Letters of Recommendation: Required, 3 Letters
- Additional Requirements:
- Pass the Florida Teacher Certification General Knowledge exam
- Graduate Transfer Credit: Graduate students may request transfer of credit toward their degree program. Students must meet with their advisors and make this request for transfer of credit immediately upon acceptance to the program. Read the Official University Policy on Graduate Transfer Credit for conditions of acceptance.
For additional requirements, consult the Graduate Catalog.