About the Project
Project Beyond Possible is a five-year, $1 million grant funded by the U.S. Department of Education, Office of Rehabilitation Services Administration.
The program takes about two years to complete and requires students to participate in two field experiences and pass the national Certified Rehabilitation Counseling examination. The Training "Beyond Possible" Rehabilitation Counselors grant will cover full tuition and provide stipends and opportunities to attend and present at conferences.
Students applying for Fall 2020 admission to the MS in Counselor Education: Rehabilitation Counseling may apply to Project Beyond Possible.
- Admission to the MS in Counselor Education: Rehabilitation Counseling program
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Interest in and commitment to serving individuals with disabilities
- Interview with the Project Selection Committee
- Students must sign an agreement to be employed for 2 years by a state vocational rehabilitation agency or partner agency for each academic year of funding received
Questions? Contact University Graduate Admissions at 305-348-7442.