- GPA: 3.0 in the last 60 credits of undergraduate work
- GRE: Not Required
- Applicant Statement/Letter of Intent: Autobiographical sketch required
- Letters of Recommendation: Required, 3 Letters
- Additional Requirements:
- Interview by the Admissions Committee (applicant will be contacted by committee if selected)
- Graduate Transfer Credit: Graduate students may request transfer of credit toward their degree program. Students must meet with their advisors and make this request for transfer of credit immediately upon acceptance to the program. Read the Official University Policy on Graduate Transfer Credit for conditions of acceptance.
For additional requirements, consult the Graduate Catalog.