- Are more likely to excel in biological science professional and graduate programs.
- Receive a personalized and unique undergraduate education while still benefiting from the resources and low cost of a large public university.
- Enroll in integrated and small classes rather than auditorium-style lectures.
- Are eligible for consideration for a QBIC scholarship.
- Have QBIC-paid tutors available to them.
- Have an assigned, QBIC-only student space/study room.
- Are aided and encouraged in pursuing scientific research experience, especially paid positions.
College to Career
- Clinical specialist
- Medical laboratory technician
Most of these occupations require graduate