Dr. Bagner's primary research interests are in the development and evaluation of psychosocial interventions for early childhood behavior problems. His research targets children for whom evidence-based treatments do not exist, such as children with developmental delay and infants with emerging behavior problems, and examines etiological models of early childhood behavior problems to inform his intervention research. Dr. Bagner is the author of over 60 research articles and book chapters and has received continuous funding from the National Institutes of Health for the past 13 years to conduct his research.
- Early childhood behavior problems
- Developmental delay
- Prevention and early intervention
- Ph.D., Clinical Psychology, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL,
- M.S., Clinical Psychology, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL,
- B.A., Psychology and Philosophy, Washington University, St. Louis, MO