Our students and faculty are uncovering the mysteries of the human mind, diving to the depths of the ocean and searching the far reaches of space. We're exploring how we learn and how to lead in a complex world with challenges and opportunities at every turn.
Within our three interdisciplinary schools — the School of Environment, Arts and Society, the School of Integrated Science and Humanity, and the School of Education and Human Development – we offer 74 undergraduate and graduate degrees and serves over 41,000 students across the university.
- Experience innovative learning in person and online, extending their skills beyond traditional academic disciplines.
- Prepare to take on a rapidly changing world by working with our experts and engaging our community.
- Build a foundation for lifelong learning to develop creative real-world solutions.
- Drives the intellectual engine of a Carnegie R1-ranked university.
- Brings honors and funding from the National Institutes of Health, National Science Foundation and MacArthur Fellow Program among many others.
- Expands our impact through partnerships that inform decisions.
- Connects through innovative K-12 programs and public outreach.
- Works with us to implement solutions that will improve well-being and vitality of people everywhere.
- Comes together to educate and empower the next generation.
In South Florida and beyond, we're making a lasting impact in the world while empowering and inspiring students and the public. We have our eyes on the future and are building programs to maximize our impact. I invite you to explore what we do and get involved.
Executive Dean, College of Arts, Sciences & Education