Fall: Apply by January 15, 5 p.m. EST
- GPA: 3.2 in the last 60 undergraduate credits
- GRE: Not Required
- Other Exams: Pass CLAST, GK, GRE or PRAXIS
- Applicant Statement/Letter of Intent: Write an autobiographical sketch (1200-2000 words). You may consider answering the following as part of your statement:
- Why do you want to become a school psychologist (instead of a teacher, school counselor, mental health counselor, or clinical psychologist, etc.)?
- Why do you wish to pursue your education and training at FIU?
- What unique life experiences, academic and research background, leadership, and work history relating to children and families would make you well prepared for graduate school?
- What are your career objectives (i.e. what do you see yourself doing in 5 years after completing the program)?
- If you are interested in joining Project SPECIAL in Fall 2022, please indicate your interest in the Application Statement/Letter of Intent. For more information, please contact Dr. Andy Pham at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters of Recommendation: Required, 3 Letters
- Preference will be given to applicants whose letters are written by faculty or professors who can evaluate the applicant’s potential success in a graduate program. Letters must be written on letterhead or stationery.
- Additional Requirements:
- 15 credit hours of psychology courses including a statistics course
For additional requirements, consult the Graduate Catalog.
If you are interested in joining Project SPECIAL in Fall 2022, please indicate your interest in the Application Statement/Letter of Intent. For more information, please contact Dr. Andy Pham at email@example.com