Ciprian G S Gal
Title: Associate Professor
Office: DM 435B
Department(s): Mathematics and Statistical Sciences
- Nonlinear partial differential equations:
- Cahn-Hilliard equations, phase-field systems and related models.
- Hyperbolic equations and related models.
- Fluid dynamics: the study of incompressible multiphase flows, Navier-Stokes equations.
- Elliptic and parabolic boundary value problems.
- Dynamic boundary conditions for PDE's.
- Nonlocal mathematical models.
- Attractor's theory of dissipative systems.
- Perturbation theory, convergence rates to steady states, stability issues.