Your college experience doesn’t end when you walk out of the classroom, and neither does your support.
Looking for help navigating campus or your studies? Look no further.
- Academic Calendar - Know what's coming up and be aware of all the upcoming deadlines.
- Campus Maps - We all get a little lost sometimes, but we can help you find your way.
- Course Catalog - Search for classes and learn about them.
- Course Scheduler - See all the possible scheduling options you have.
- Library - Need a peaceful space to study? Have a paper coming up? Use our book and database collections, quiet floors or group meeting spaces.
- Panther Degree Audit (PDA) - Want to see your academic progress? The PDA helps you and your advisor plan your courses.
- Scholarships - FIU offers more than 120 University-Wide scholarships.
- Student Handbook - Be informed about the university's services, programs, policies, and activities.
- Student Dashboard/My E-Advisor - Get immediate feedback from your advisor about your academic plan.
- Transient Students - Have you spoken with your advisor and decided to take courses away from your home institution? Then apply as a transient student through the College of Arts, Sciences & Education.
Looking for some guidance? See who your advisor is and make an appointment today.