- Novel Mechanisms of Genetic Instability in Cancer - Nov. 4
Friday, Nov. 4, 2016, 11am-12pm, GL 100
Dr. Karen Vasquez, Professor of Pharmacology & Toxicology, University of Texas - Austin, will give a talk.
- Trinucleotide Repeat Disorders - Oct. 28
Friday, Oct. 28, 2016, 11am-12pm, GL 100
Kenneth Fischbeck, M.D., NIH Distinguished Investigator, National Institute of Neurological Orders and Stroke, will give a talk.
- Natural Product-Inspired New Antibacterial Agents - Sept. 30
Friday, Sept. 30, 2016, 11am-12pm, GL 100
Dr. Dianqing Sun, Associate Professor, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, from the University of Hawaii at Hilo, will host a lecture.
- Career Perspectives in the Pharmaceutical Industry for Biochemistry Graduates - June 16
Thursday, June 16, 2016, 12:30pm-1:30pm, AHC4 402
The Biomolecular Sciences Institute will host a lecture by Dr. Alesandro Marangon of Novartis.
- Base excision repair, ADP-ribosylation and NAD metabolism converge for genome maintenance - Feb. 26
Friday, Feb. 26, 2016, 11am-12pm, AHC3 205
Dr. Robert Sobol from the University of South Alabama will host a lecture.
- tRNA methylation: A mechanism of regulation of gene expression - Jan. 15
Friday, Jan. 15, 2016, 12pm-1pm, WC 130
Dr. Ya-Ming Hou, Professor of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology at Thomas Jefferson University will be hosting a lecture.