Dr. Ashley M. Shaw is the clinical director, a Licensed Clinical Psychologist, and a postdoctoral research associate in the Mental Health Interventions and Technology (MINT) Anxiety Program, within the Center for Children and Families at Florida International University. Dr. Shaw has extensive clinical training in cognitive and behavioral treatments for children and adults, with a special emphasis on emotional disorders, including anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder (and related conditions), and depression.
- Modifiable emotional vulnerabilities (e.g., distress tolerance, anxiety sensitivity, repetitive negative thinking) for emotional disorders
- Applying transdiagnostic emotion-focused treatment to obsessive-compulsive disorder and related conditions
- Dissemination of evidence-based treatments for emotional disorders
- Suicide risk assessment in youth
- PhD in Clinical Psychology from University of Miami in August 2017
- BA in Psychology from University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in May 2009